Spring Membership Meeting
Memorial Day Weekend
May 28th – Member Meeting
2pm EST – 4:30 pm with 1:45 pm check in
Join us for the Spring Member Meeting at Circle Pines Center!
Pre registration required for weekend in person attendance – late fee after May 20th
Membership WEEKEND Registration Spring 2023 (HOUSING AND FOOD)
The agenda for the Membership Meeting is as follows:
- Welcome (5) – Board of Directors Chair Report
- Intro from Eddie DeGraw – New Executive Director (15)
- Finance Report (10)
- Membership Questions – Word Cloud Fun – (20)
- – QR Code (see right) – Will be added to the ZOOM chat (membership/outreach)
- – Posted up for in-person folks
- What CPC program/activity/value do you most identify with/enjoy/value in your life and for those around you?
- What CPC program/activity/value do you least identify with/enjoy/value in your life and for those around you?
- What CPC program/activity/value would you like more resources put into?
- Approval of 2022 Member Meeting Minutes (5)
- Motion for Membership Dues (10)
- Bylaw Proposal (60)
- Board Election (30)
- Overview by Election Committee
- Introduction of State by Nominating Committee (10)
- Floor Nominations by Election Committee (10)
- Electronic Voting will go out at close of meeting
Our total number of active members is 244, and the quorum needed to hold this meeting is 35.
Important documents for the meeting are as follows: